Physical therapy helps people of all ages who have medical conditions, illnesses or injuries that limit their regular ability to move and function. One reason why PT is beneficial is that it can REDUCE or ELIMINATE PAIN. Therapeutic exercises and manual therapy techniques such as joint and soft tissue mobilization can help relieve pain and restore muscle and joint function to reduce pain. Such therapies can also prevent pain from returning. Contact us for more …
Lagree Fitness is a unique fitness regimen done on the Megaformer, an equipment designed by Sebastien Lagree. The Megaformer is intense but low impact and is the perfect workout for anyone to get in shape fast and safely.
- 1 butternut squash, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 15-20 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans coconut milk (not lite)
- 2 cans vegetable broth
- salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, and olive oil, as desired
- optional toppings – goat cheese, and roasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 400
- Lightly oil cut side of squash then season with salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano.
- Place squash cut-side down on a pan and roast in the oven for 30-45 minutes until squash is soft and skin is easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and let cool while you prep the base.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil in large pot and heat to medium. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, broth and sage to pot and blend.
- Scoop squash from skin and add to the pot.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer for 5-10 minutes then blend until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Serve and top with goat cheese and pecans as desired.
The Lagree Megaformer is a spring based resistance trainer, which can be used as a therapy device, to train patients with neuromuscular deconditioning. Due to the mechanical workings of the machine, the springs, which normally confer the resistance, can also be used to support the patient during exercise. Once the patient has regained function, support can be gradually removed and resistance added until the patient is fully recovered and beyond. We recommend physical therapists, chiropractors, sports …
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- coconut oil for the pan
Mix well until blended and cook in pan accordingly. If batter is too thick add a splash of water.